Living a healthier life starts with the decisions we make each day. Learn about the benefits of healthy living and buying natural foods by exploring these links and news articles:
- Processed food is often very high in sodium. Check out the link between health problems and salt by reading this information from the Mayo Clinic.
- The CDC says a poor diet can increase the risk of childhood obesity. Learn more about kids’ nutrition by checking out this link.
- The chaga mushroom is known as “the diamond of the forest” to the Japanese. Find out about the anti-aging benefits of this unique mushroom at this website.
- If you’re looking to lower your risk of diabetes and heart disease, all-natural nuts may be your solution. Check out this article from the Huffington Post to learn more.
- You can celebrate Earth Day from your very own kitchen. Check out these tips for buying locally from The Courier-Journal.
Elliott’s Natural Foods offers wholesome, natural products to our customers. Call us today for more information at (888) 851-1693.